Mr. Rajen Chetry, M.Com., PGDBM, PGDCA, GU Assistant Professor Department of Commerce
+91 firstname.lastname@example.org Follow:
· Accounts and Finance.
· Business Management.
· Financial Inclusion.
· Responsibility Accounting.
Worked as Asst. Prof. in the Dept. of Finance, KC Das Commerce College.
Worked as Asst. Prof. in the Dept. of M.Com, KC Das Commerce College.
· Two months project on Golaghat Tea company under Dr A.P Singh, Associate Prof, Dept Of Commerce, Gauhati University
· National workshop on Development of Self-Learning Materials for Distance & Online Learning, 18th to 23rd , March 2013, IGNOU CAMPUS ,NEW DELHI
· National workshop on “Quality Assurance in ODL: The Role of Students Services”, 30th & 31st March 2013, Organized by GU IDOL in collaboration with DEC,IGNOU,NEW DELHI
· National workshop on “Design and Development of Audio-Video & Multimedia Material for Distance Learners”, 9th & 10th March 2013, Organized by GU IDOL in collaboration with DEC,IGNOU,NEW DELHI
· State Level Workshop on “ Restructuring Undergraduate curriculum and Discussion on UGC Guidelines and Government Rules and Regulations”, 1st Dec,2012, Organised by ACTA KAMRUP-A ZONE in collaboration K.C. Das Commerce College.